E-mail Us :
Best viewd in Google Chrome and IE 6 and above
Ammunition Factory Khadki came into being on 16th December 1869 as a Small
Arms manufacturing unit of the British Government. Regular production of
ammunition cartridge using gun powder for Sniders Rifle and Henry Martini
Rifle commenced in 1872. In 1886, manufacture of Cartg 0.303" magazine
rifle was established using cordite (made from nitrocellulose and
nitroglycerine paste) propellant. In 1914 there was an expansion of
manufacturing facilities at Ammunition Factory Khadki & different types of
primary explosives like mercury fulminate, lead azide, lead styphnate and
filling of caps, detonators, percussion fuzes & different pyrotechnique
stores were introduced at Ammunition Factory Khadki for meeting the
requirements of war in Asia & Africa.
Old Home Page[Before 17 Nov 2014]
Old Home Page[Before 28 Jun 2017]
Please click here for Provisional Merit List for Compassionate Appointment Cases for the Vacancy Year 2016.
Grievance Redressal Procedure
Format For GST No.
Notification: Ammendment in Revision of Pension of pre-2016 pensioners / Family pensioners